- Sponges in kitchen – replace every two weeks
- Dishcloths – depending on the condition of the cloth it is up to the user
- Mopheads – every two months
- Scrub brushes (kitchen) – typically when the bristles wear down
- Microfiber cloths – depends on the condition of the item. Some can last months
- Broom – for normal use we recommend every two years
- Vacuum – a good quality vacuum van last up to 5 years. Replacing it depends on the user.
- Toilet brush – every 2-3 months
LET US HELP!
Does going the extra mile seem like a whole lot of extra time and energy… more than you want to give to cleaning your house? Let us help!
At Wellington House Cleaners, our staff take pride in our work and always stress the little stuff. We not only clean the large surfaces and obvious areas, our team can get right into the tricky spaces, so your home looks and feels squeaky clean and germ free!
Get in touch today for a FREE no-obligations quote!