The answer vinegar! Vinegar is completely non-toxic and anti-bacterial and acts quickly to break down the kind of film that frequently accumulates on glass surfaces. When you wash your windows with our quick vinegar solution the results will leave your windows free from streaks and sparkling clean!
- Mix one part hot water to one part distilled white vinegar.
- Sponge cleaning – wet the window using the solution, then clean and wipe dry.
- Squeegee – Dampen the squeegee first and clean from the top down, wiping the edge of the squeegee after every stroke.
- Spray Bottle – mix 50% distilled white vinegar and 50% tap water.
- Clean only when there is no direct sunlight on windows
- Rinse and dry the window frames to avoid any damage.
Note: For extremely grimy glass, prewash with warm soapy water then follow with vinegar solution. Got any highly resistant spots? Try rubbing with a cloth dipped in undiluted white vinegar.
LET US HELP!
Does going the extra mile seem like a whole lot of extra time and energy… more than you want to give to cleaning your house? Let us help!
At Wellington House Cleaners, our staff take pride in our work and always stress the little stuff. We not only clean the large surfaces and obvious areas, our team can get right into the tricky spaces, so your home looks and feels squeaky clean and germ free!
Get in touch today for a FREE no-obligations quote!